Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dreams... Pt. 2

Somehow Matt ends up with us again, fine, and we're all at my grandpa's house. By all of us, I mean Matt, Krystal, Mom, Dad, Kristen, and Tom. And me.

We're still trying to escape from whatever it is that's following us, this dark hatred. We decide that we need to go far, far away, and my dad shows up with two giant motor homes for us to take. One for him and my mom, and the other for me, Matt, and Krystal. They're burnt orange colored, and super shiny.

We go back to the house, which is somehow safe now, and start getting our stuff out of the house. I'm guessing moving out is the same as moving in in dreams, because we only worried about the stuff in the attic.

After getting it all packed we were about ready to go. We drove back to my grandpa's house where my dad is standing on the back porch. Something isn't right. He looks angry and he's mumbling to himself. He then starts screaming and attacking his motor home. After a minute or so, he breaks down and starts crying. Whatever the thing was, it now has my father. And my father can't fight it like I can. We realize we have to get my dad as far away as possible.

We're still packing, and my dad is fine again. When me and Matt try to get into our motor home we realize that it's full of people and there's barely enough room for us. We can't go.

And then... Krystal smacks me in the face and wakes me up. Then she runs out the door and down the hall before I've even really opened my eyes. So who knows what would've happened.

The worst part of everything is the feeling of dread and worthlessness didn't go away when I woke up. And I do feel haunted. Not by anything in particular, just by emotions and feelings I can't get rid of and have no reason to really be thinking. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment